Sunday, June 12, 2011

ciao

Well... I may be poor white trash but I do have some successful relatives. In fact, one of my relatives owns a horse farm and breeds and races thoroughbreds. It's just one of those asides that many with piles and piles of cash dabble in. You know, like polo, yacht racing, white slavery, purchasing politicians, and treating sales people like total shit. Anyway, this past Saturday, his horse actually won the premier race in the country. Another cousin let me know that his toddler daughter had picked out the horse's name. I can imagine how that conversation went:

"Honey, honey, you have to pick out the name for daddy's new horse. Yes honey, puppies are pretty. No mommy does not know where your binky is. Honey.... honey, please, your french tutor is waiting so please pick one... Honey, please get off the phone with your agent... No I didn't know you were getting a text from Zurich... Yes yes I know you have to go potty... YES already, mommy's sorry that the kids at school found out you day nanny is not western European, yessss she's fired... No NO the Bentley IS fixed, you won't have to go to pre-k tomorrow in the limo... Honey PLEASE... Oh, oh... that name's very cute. Thanks honey. Ok then... I'll have my people call your people and maybe we can get together next month when I get back from Prague. Ciao!"

No comments: