Thursday, April 3, 2008

winners

Wow, I lost a few subscribers due to my Easter blog. Perhaps I should adopt a lighter tone. Ok, I’ll lighten up. So in a new spirit of fellowship with all of mankind, I would like to propose a new reality television show. One that would not only encourage those of us who sometimes have to struggle with the trials and tribulations of everyday life, but also enable those of us who have been able to enjoy the finer things, to take a step back, and take account of all this beautiful and wondrous world has to offer. I would call the show:

“People Who Should Be Shot in the Face”

Now, bear with me. Basically, I would take a bunch of people, 50% of whom only have their G.E.D.s, mix in a few ex-crack whores who now manage their children’s careers, add a few male prostitutes, and at least one billionaire with a really bad weave, put them onto some tropical island, or ridiculous mansion, and allow them to backstab, scheme, screw, and cheat their way to the top. Just like every other reality show, the biggest asshole will win. The only difference will be that at the end… BLAM!!! We have a winner!

It’s very gratifying to be able to contribute to a better world like this.

No comments: