Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Friday

So, tomorrow I have two potential nightmare scenarios, each a culinary and polar opposite:

1. My brother is propossing a "meatless" Thanksgiving. To be specific - vegan shepards pie. Ooo, just what I want, tastless, soul-less beancurd, masquerading as a meat product, mushed together into something that may resemble real food, but will be percieved by my taste buds as some cruel sick joke, or...

2. My brother got his hands on an indoor turkey fryer. And as much as I love fried anything, I've been having nightmares about this thing since he told me he got it. And he even posted on his blog how the kitchen counter is too inconvienient, and he plans on putting it on the rickety forty year old kitchen table next time he uses it.

So, tasteless crap, or an oil fire filled with excruciating fiery death for the entire family. Hmmm. I think I'll choose the fiery death. At least I won't have to go to work on Friday.

- Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: