Saturday, March 22, 2008

leisure

Scream if you want to. No one will hear. And I promise; this is going to take a long time. Everyone thinks you're sooo sweet, but only I can see your soul is hollow. You are here for me, to do what I want. You'll regret you ever let me pick you up. First, I'll start with your eyes, gouging them out with my teeth, rolling them around my mouth until their sweetness dissolves into my tongue. Next the knife. My favorite. Each piece of your ears I slice off fills me with succulent warmth. Mmmmm. Bit by bit you're starting to realize that this is just the beginning. Back to my teeth again to rip off each cheek. Ha! This is why I started with your eyes. A mirror could never compete with your mind's eye, filling you with the horror of the mutilated vision you've become. Awww, what a pretty bow you have around your neck. I could cut your head off with it if I made it tight enough. But that's too quick. Just tight enough to scare you, but not tight enough to distract you from what's to come is what I want. Now I carefully, oh so carefully, cut off the top of your head. One slip of the blade could end this all too soon. Here it is… Here's the proof that you are nothing more than an empty headed little rodent. Do you see? Can't you all see?! But alas, I've neglected the rest of your body. So starting with your feet, I slowly, very slowly cut off your toes, working my way up until you are nothing but a torso and half a head. The end is finally here. There's not enough of you left to amuse me any longer. So I just crush with my fist, leaving chunks of you big enough to eat at my leisure. Wow. I haven't had this much fun since I ripped that chick's head off. I just Love chocolate bunnies and peeps. What a great holiday.
Happy Easter everyone!

Ooooo, I've got some chocolate left. OOWWWW! A cavity! – You Bitch!!!

No comments: