Sunday, January 20, 2008

Africa

There aren't many adult parallels to simple childhood joys. But I admit there is still one thing that gives me a similar thrill. That is: taking off a woman’s bra. (I prefer front loaders myself.) It's just like opening presents on Christmas morning. "Hey look at what I got. They're just what I wanted! I can't wait to see what's next." But every so often, you unveil... franken-tits. Now called me old fashioned, but I prefer tits that don't have giant steel bolts through them. I always feel like saying "Aw... you know how much we guys like playing with these things. Did you have to ruin them?" It's almost as bad as getting sock for Christmas. Oh well, there's still that big present left to open! Here goes... ahhhh shit... Oh well, I guess I should be thankful. There are starving children in Africa.

No comments: