Sunday, January 13, 2008

close

Now, I'm not the world's most macho guy. In fact, I'm not even confident enough in my own masculinity to use Ivory Liquid. But I, like many other males, LOVE lesbians. It's not just the images of a never ending boob and vagifest made flesh flitting around my brain that intrigues me. And I suffer no delusions that two such ladies actively engaged would find me anything more than just an amateur gynecologist, or at best an annoying breeder. I really think it's because we have so much in common. You know similar interest. If you made a point by point list, we would almost be identical. Why, I'm this close to being a lesbian. Come to think of it... I'm only about six inches away. (sigh...) But bi women are pretty cool too. I have only been lucky enough to date one woman in my life who openly admitted to being bi. Loads of fun but unfortunately, she suffered from the "Angelina Jolie" syndrome. Meaning that everyone was just another notch on her belt. (Or was that a notch in her diaphragm?). And to tell the truth, I was pretty surprised how flattered I felt that someone thought me notch-worthy. These days though, after catching a horrifying glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror, I don't think I'm even secret drunken rebound worthy. Oh well, that's why they invented internet dating. Now where did I put that ten year old picture where I had hair? Oh, here it is. It's off to the world of cyber-self misrepresentation for me. Let's see. I now make $250,000.00 plus, drive a Porsche, have visited Europe, Eastern Asia, and Australia, and am looking for that special woman who is "tired of games". Isn't technology wonderful?

No comments: