Sunday, January 6, 2008

rehab

I'll try to keep this blog apolitical, but I really feel compelled to speak out about something. Now, I've never been ashamed, and always been proud to be, an American. That is, until I saw the latest Burger King commercial. You know the one I'm talking about. The one featuring the parade of dumfounded morons protesting: "I want a Whopper". It's amazing how a minor crisis, such as a missing barf burger, can leave someone unable to express themselves in any coherent fashion and stammering in protest. I think these are the same people I was stuck in line behind at the motor vehicle department for three hours the other day. I recognize the stains on their t-shirts. Christ, I hope other countries can't see this. Al Jezeera will have a filed day. Come America, let’s keep our unemployed, drunken, semi-medicated, semi-illiterate, rehab dropout relatives off the TV. It's embarrassing.

No comments: